By Hee Chung
This refreshing rosé cocktail is very easy to make and quite a party pleaser.
- 30mls gin
- 30 mls grapefruit juice
- 60 mls Mirabeau Classic rosé
- 10 mls sugar syrup, or to taste
- to garnish – thyme, fig and frozen blueberries
- Add gin, grapefruit juice, rosé wine and simple syrup into a shaker
- Shake and then double strain into your glass
- Garnish with thyme – the Provençal herb pairs very well with the syrah (shiraz) in Classic rosé
- Garnish with fig – sliced in quarters but not all the way through to form a base for the blueberry
- Garnish with frozen blueberry – freeze the berries for a few hours, and take out a minute before you’re going to serve for that lovely frosted effect.
This “rocktail”(rosé cocktail) tastes as delicious as it looks! Enjoy.