Cosmopolitan describes someone sophisticated, cultured and well-travelled. Well these beautiful, and blissfully refreshing Rosé-mopolitans will transport you to the endless sunshine of Provence with every sip! They’re fantastic if you want to ‘shake things up’ a bit at a dinner party or just to enjoy your rosé in a different, delicious fashion by the pool. The red fruit aromas of Mirabeau Classic rosé work perfectly with the cranberry juice to compliment that delicious rosé taste!
Ingredients for 1 cocktail:
- 50ml Mirabeau Classic Rosé
- 25ml Vodka
- 50ml Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 Lemon
- Rosé-mopolitans are shaken so you are going to need a cocktail shaker (they come in all shapes and sizes but any style will do).
- Firstly, gather the glasses you will be serving your Rosé-mopolitans in, a coupe style glass is best but wine glasses will do otherwise. If its a hot day, I would chill your glasses by filling them with crushed ice while you make the cocktail.
- Next, using a jigger, measure out into the shaker your vodka, cranberry juice and of course, your Mirabeau Classic rosé (the rosé could be upped to 75ml if you want a stronger rosé taste).
- Cut the lime in half and give it a good squeeze into the shaker (half a lime will do for 3 drinks). Finally, take a large handful of ice and pop them in. Close up the shaker, making sure you keep a hand over the top and bottom so you don’t cover your guests, and give it a good shake for about 10 shakes. It’s always fun to give everyone a go especially after the first few cocktails have already been drained!
- Discard the crushed ice from your coupes and strain out the contents from your shaker through a sieve to catch any little bits of ice or lime.
- To garnish, cut a thin slice of lemon peel, firmly twist it over your delicious Rosé-mopolitan to spray those zesty juices over the glass, drop it in et voilà!
- You can make several at one time by multiplying the quantities and putting it all in the same shaker – this will save you a lot of time.