A couple of pink cocktails to celebrate the endless summer sunshine, delicious, refreshing and way more interesting than a G&T.
Be warned: they’re stronger than wine, and are super easy to drink!
Ingredients (5-6 people)
- 1 bottle Mirabeau Rosé
- 600ml prosecco
- 250 ml Pink Grapefruit Liqueur
- 1 Pink grapefruit, peel strips to garnish and squeeze a drop into each glass on serving
- Sprig fresh mint
- Much ice
- Add the liqueur and rosé to a large jug with lots of ice and stir well together.
- Pour into individual glasses and top up with a third pro secco to fill.
- Use the grapefruit peel to wipe round the rim of each glass and then add to drink with the mint to garnish.
Ingredients (1 cocktail)
- 150ml La Folie Sparkling Rosé
- 30 ml Offley Rosé Port
- Handful of raspberries
- Fresh sprig mint
- Pour the Port into the bottom of a champagne flute with a couple of fresh or frozen raspberries (strawberries work too if you’ve got them instead).
- Pour over the chilled, sparkling rosé and gently mix with a spoon without losing too much fizz.
- Tear a sprig of mint off and add to the glass as garnish. Sip immediately.
- Do add ice if you need to, I prefer this undiluted, and well chilled to start with.
A perfect drink to celebrate with, it’s fizzy and fresh and light with fresh fruit and prettiness to add pops of colour to any party or dinner table.
About the author
Lizzie King makes deliciously easy, super healthy food for babies, children and families. All her recipes are naturally gluten, sugar and dairy free. She lives in London with her husband and 3 children (lizzieloveshealthy.com)