Here’s a cocktail that is perfect for both winter and spring! Dry and fruity, with a delicate grapefruit flavour and perfectly bubbly.
We used Antipodes‘ organic pink gin. With aromas of Red Ruby grapefruit and its gorgeous pink colour, it was the perfect match to our lovely sparkling La Folie!
La Folie is our gorgeous ballet-pink sparkling Provence Rosé. It is the perfect bottle for celebration, it makes for an elegant gift and it’s also delicious in cocktails! With aromas of strawberry, and gooseberry and flavours of red berries and grapefruit, it works very well in this grapefruit cocktail.
- 2 shots (60ml) gin
- 2 shots (60ml) freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 4 shots (120ml) of our sparkling rosé La Folie
- Ice cubes
Prepare the cocktails:
- In a shaker, shake together gin, grapefruit juice and a handful of ice cubes.
- Rim the cocktail glasses with sugar (optional). Pour the grapefruit mixture through a sieve directly in the glasses.
- Top up the glasses with La Folie.
- Serve right away with a a sprig of lavender or rosemary!
Tip: this is a dry cocktail. If you like something a bit sweeter, add one shot of sugar syrup in the shaker!