The Pure Rosé is super elegant with tasting notes of wild strawberry, citrus, flowers and a hint of lychee – and makes a delicious rosé cocktail!
- 15 mls gin
- 45 mls Mirabeau Pure Rosé wine
- 10 mls lemon juice
- rose syrup to taste (store buy or combine a few dashes of rose water to simple syrup)
- rose ice cubes (make your own with miniature organic roses)
- sparkling water, infused with fresh watermelon
- Slice of lemon and a miniature rose to garnish
- Combine the gin, Pure rosé, lemon juice and rose syrup in a shaker with ice.
- Add rose ice cubes to your glass
- Shake your “rocktail” (rosé cocktail) and then double strain into the glass
- Garnish with lemon and a rose🌹
Delicious, refreshing and a delight to enjoy.