I scream, you scream, we all scream for … rosé popsicles!
These delicious rosé popsicles will become your new BFF during pool parties and BBQs. They’re refreshing, tasty, and just sweet enough.
Making 4 large popsicles:
- 150 g Mirabeau classic rosé
- 120 g grapefruit juice
- 30 g elderflower cordial
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Decoration: slices of cucumber, lime and strawberries, edible flowers,…
- Mix together rosé, juice, cordial and lemon juice.
- Place decorations in your popsicle moulds.
- Pour in the rosé mixture on top.
- Freeze for 4 hours minimum.
- Et voilà !